Thursday, March 6, 2014

garden of delights

It's the first week of March - and the Spring is in full swing in my part of California. 


I knew I had to play with the colors assigned for this month, and I am sure you'll like them too - hopefully, they will (especially if you live in colder areas) bring some cheerful mood to you.


For the first time, Memory Mix products are being combined with Dollar Deals ($1 and $2 category) that were an enormous success during the Mscraps Birthday Bash in January.

So brace yourselves:  my packs (elements and papers) are both priced $2 for a week!! 
Save 50% and 40% instantly, no coupon needed!







The CT outdid themselves again:





So how do you like the colors? :-)



I also added some (previously released) products to my Oscraps store. If you missed my opening sale at Oscraps don't despair, there are some exciting events planned so watch happenings in the O-forum and O-blog.  *wink*


0 comments :

Post a Comment