Thursday, January 9, 2014

sea foam and calendar cards

How is your start of the 2014?

I had great time working on my part for this month's Memory Mix at Mscraps, such a beautiful color combo!!
With Memory Mix (MM), you can make your own collab by mixing various packs created by Mscraps designers, all in the same color palette. All MM products are initially discounted 20% off during the first week after the release. It you spend $15 or more on the MM products, than the discount increases to 30%.


I have a set of papers, elements and pretty overlays, inspired by the mysterious, wild beauty of Pacific Ocean which washes the shores of (my) California.






Are you drooling over these gorgeous layouts by the CT as I am?





I also have a set of journal/calendar cards for Project-Life-like projects:





I hope you will have fun playing with all the goodies. Happy scrappy weekend!!






1 comments :
  1. Lovely! especially the papers & the overlays ~ I feel like I am at the bluffs looking at the ocean! I also love the chalkboard calendars!

    ReplyDelete