Friday, November 1, 2013

mscraps hoppity blog-hop!

Welcome to my stop of the famous Mscraps blogtrain! I hope you are enjoying the festivities?

If you didn't come here from the blog of talented Soco, you might be missing some goodies. Go and see this thread where our bloghop starts.
Don't forget to check Mscraps games and challenges - you never know when a RAK might fall out of the sky!!  :-)
And of course, my entire store is 40% off!









This is the delicacy you will be collecting on blogs and FB pages of our awesome designers and CT members.
Preserving Memories



And this is my part:
It's a personal use item. 
If you are unsure, check my TOU

I hope you will like it!


But wait!!  There is more!!!  :-D



If you also stop by on my FB page, you can get this set of gorgeous flowers!
(tab FREEBIE)

!! They are NOT part of Mscraps Preserving Memories collab.


*****



The train is leaving my site…..so scrap away to Suzanne's blog for her wonderful freebie.
Have a happy scrappy weekend!!

*****


Never miss a deal from me: 
sign up form my newsletter and like my Facebook page!


11 comments :
  1. Thanks so much for your part of the blogtrain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the beautiful freebie !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the gorgeous freebies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! Thank you! :) I love your calendar stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Romy, gorgeous freebies, thank you!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the MScraps hop - thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the great mini kit in the MScraps iDSD Hop. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for your generous gift! I like your subtle arty style. Happy DSD!

    ReplyDelete