Thursday, October 17, 2013

paper roses 1 and updates

I am really having fun doing paper crafts now.  My working table is constantly occupied by my new Gelli plate, piles of papers, stamping material and tubes with acrylic paint. 
I started a group named Gelli Printing on Facebook to which anyone is welcome! My blog doesn't sport the Addicted To Gelli badge but it definitely should!  lol
Here are some examples of my prints:








I also have a new Silhouette Portrait cutting machine and I've been enjoying learning to work with it. As a proof, I have a pack of paper flowers, made from my own Gelli prints and cut with the Portrait. You can expect more elements like these from me. :-)

This is a Personal Use product but it has a CU version as well.
The set is in the store right now and you take take advantage of a 20% discount throughout the weekend.



Here is a couple of examples of use of the flowers:

page by Joanne
also using September Mist

page by Renate

page by Katja
also using kit Naturally


Have a great weekend!



0 comments :

Post a Comment