Thursday, August 8, 2013

very berry kit + freebie

I am a cherry lover. And blueberries and raspberries. This kit is a tribute to their beautiful, modest colors. Available at Mscraps with 20% off the regular price (till Sunday, Aug 11th).

Leave a comment here and I'll be back Friday evening (PST) with a name of one lucky winner of the kit!

You should definitely check out my FB fan page for other goodies, some available only from there.





The kit includes a set of artsy overlays and brushes:


Here are some inspirational CT pages:






***


With this kit I am offering a FREE set of journaling cards, only available from a secret link!  *wink*
(You'll find the link below the kit preview at the store)




Have a great weekend!!





13 comments :
  1. Opravdu vypadá moc hezky!!! Děkuju za možnost!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again superb kit Romy, I love the brushes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the chance to win this "berry" beautiful kit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous kit Romy!!! Love the colours and brushes! Shared on My Facebookj page and thanks for opportunity to win it! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry this was me Jo~Anne from MScraps!

      Delete
  5. I love the kit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for giving me a chance to win :)

    hugs,
    Shayna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. congrats, Shayna!!! Please shoot me an email with your address so I can send you your coupon!

      (the link to my email is in the Connect section, left panel)

      Delete
    2. I just e-mailed you, Romy. Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      hugs,
      Shayna

      Delete
  6. So pretty. Thanks for the chance to win this.

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colors, thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ***********Congratulations to Shayna who wins Very Berry!!*********

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to Shayna! Fabulous kit to play with! Thanks Romy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-))) thank so much, Joanne!!!
      (I remember your username :-D )

      Delete