Monday, October 1, 2012

monterey in august

We were meeting our daughter, who was coming from Southern California, halfway - in Monterey. I feel so lucky to live in an area with so many inspiration around, lurking, waiting to be explored...I just need to have my eyes open.

It started by spotting some classic cars in the Wharf while driving through Monterey, then we enjoyed typical coastal atmosphere, watching harbor seals watching us. 
I don't know about you but I consider eating Thai food a visual experience as well.  :-)

We spent the next day strolling around the picturesque city of Capitola (still the Monterey Bay) where I shot one of my five-star photos (link), experienced close encounter with brown pelicans and dissevered surprising beauty in watering fields north of Santa Cruz.

Don't miss the rest of the photos!!




1 comments :