Wednesday, September 19, 2012

b&w preset rome

When processing photos from my trip to Italy, I made a bunch of nice B&W Lightroom presets, one of them I'm sharing with you today.

Rich contrast and slightly pronounced grain makes it perfect for architectural or urban photos. I would advice against using it for portraits, there is too much contrast.
Don't dispair, I'm planning on making some more! :-)

As always, I'd appreciate some feedback, and respecting my TOU. Thanks bunches and enjoy!

some examples:













Here is the preset, B&W - Rome:
(the image is linked)





5 comments :
  1. Wow! It looks awesome Romy! Thank you!!! ♥
    And thank you for your comments on my blog yesterday. :) No, that preset is not the Old barn one, but I also posted yesterday another page using one of yours: http://socoscrapsetloisirs.blogspot.fr/2012/09/fall-in-love.html. Thanks again!
    Hugs!!!
    Soco

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBB Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Sep. 20, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Romy, your preset are really nice. I will try next time i will nead b&w for landscape, place etc... Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete