Monday, December 19, 2011

Hollywood

I promised some presets (yes, there is more to come!), didn't I?

Here are two versions of "Hollywood". It was designed to give washed-out, vintage look of buildings of the early movie-making town, - hence the name.
It will look best on darker photos and it is not very suitable for portraits.

Hope you'll enjoy it and let me know how you used it!
original

Hollywood





Hollywood - contrast



! By downloading you agree with my TOU.
(click on the preview to download)

on the preview: photos from Santa Barbara, California
 and Prague, Czech Republic
3 comments :
  1. Thanks for the presets! Perfect for cityscapes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Dec. 20, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are great! Thank you Romy!!!

    ReplyDelete