Friday, August 26, 2011

Mscraps blogtrain making a stop here, again!

Hello everybody, so glad you stopped at my blog!! I hope you didn't get lost and came from the Facebook page of talented Pauline (of PaulineM Scraps)!

I'm sure you know the Mscraps is having a Summer party with lots of games, prizes and free goodies, donated by our awesome designers!! Together with Mscraps Creative Team they made this huge collab kit Beach Party.

This is my contribution: a teeny tiny kit.


Have fun with it!!
(my TOU)


Now head over to the blog of our great designer Ruth Melody to pick up the next piece of the collab!

11 comments :
  1. Ah ah, what lovely splash mask !! *wink*

    Thanks Romy. And now I also see where Linda got her amazing cluster from.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not sooooo teeny! It's sweet, pretty and very useful! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the signs ! Thanks so much

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [27 Aug 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Aug. 27, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete