Friday, July 22, 2011

To be there at the right time

I don't think I get enough of taking photos in San Francisco. I wouldn't dare to claim I was able to get really good pictures, I'm still waiting for THE shot(s). Part of the problem is that the city is two hours drive from us and mostly we are there at the wong time of the day - the mid-day.

This time, we had friends with us (from Europe) who shared (that means with ME) the same thrilling sensation of hunting for good pictures. It was truly a photowalk. We stayed in a motel north of San Francisco so we could walk/drive around the city in late hours.

 Love this bunch of people - the same adventurous family that hiked with us in Sierras and had fun scratching and bruising our hand by shucking oysters in Drakes Bay. Hikers and photographers. My kind.

Photos from the photo walk HERE.

 





3 comments :
  1. Romy, these are STUNNING shots. Dont' know why you say you aren't good. Actually you are FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *don't need to tell you who is commenting here* giggles. Love your work Romy! Amazing. Like I was there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I told you, one of my dreams is visiting San Francisco someday... So, looking at these pictures is just wonderful to me! Thank you, Romy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm completly fan of your picture Romy.
    You have the photograph's eyes ! ♥
    I went in your picasa gallery, and all your albums are incredible.
    You are travelling a lot. How many travels are you doing each year ? I'm so impressed ! I love love love your shots, and really, I wish I could be able to have some pictures like you one day.

    ReplyDelete