Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Ad Challenge at Mscraps

I made a page for the challenge, a memory of our vacation in Cyclades, Greece:

Quiet Evening
got GSO at gallerystandouts.com (July 25)
and mesoscrappy.com (July 26)
credits:
Vintage Linen by Joyce Paul
Not Too Serious by Heather T.

Have you ever seen a photo with round, blue roof and clean white walls, set against gorgeous sea - from Greece? Most probably, it was from the island Santorini or Mykonos, both are a part of the archipelago.

I can't share our photos from the trip, they are all bad. Well, most of them. But I'm sure I'll go back again and I'll have pictures like for a wall calendar this time.
Now, that I know a bit about how to use a camera. :-)
1 comments :
  1. OMG! This is just stunning!!! No wonder you got those GSOs! :)

    ReplyDelete