Friday, June 17, 2011

Out Of Line: Bits

Photomasks are one of my favorite tools, I use them in many ways. Definitely worth trying are  Out Of Line: Bits by Heather T., released today at Mscraps (20% off till Sunday):


and here is one example of how to use them:
my page The Look
credits soon

I added various shadows to hearts (photomask from the kit above) so they look like hovering in different heights.
If you like it, here is a template I made from it, it's basically a PSD file with arranged circles with various shadows. Enjoy!
Download HERE.
(my TOU)





7 comments :
  1. I saw it at Heather's blog and I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh! Thanks! Am definitely grabbing the template! I love how the hearts look propped up at different levels!

    ReplyDelete
  3. drat! wanted to say too how pretty your page is and how much I agree with this wonderful kit being great! it is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Jun. 18, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Romy! I made a page..... :)
    http://www.mscraps.com/galleri/showphoto.php?photo=31989&title=love-you&cat=19
    very fun template!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks Romy for the template !

    ReplyDelete