Thursday, June 30, 2011

July challenges at Mscraps

There is ten new challenges at Mscraps for this month. I am hosting the Template Challenge, with a new template - Tucked In Tight 1. Yes, you guessed right, it's the first one in a series, so stay tuned for the rest!!


and my page - Miss Attitude

The template is HERE for grab, I hope you'll enjoy it and let me know how you used it! 

Head over the challenge thread to check out what other CT girls cooked up with the template and to see other challenges and games!!!

3 comments :
  1. Love it and love your page! Thank you Romy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Jul. 01, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful page, Romy! :)
    I updated my blogpost, my page's credits are in! :)

    ReplyDelete