Friday, May 6, 2011

Mscraps blogtrain making a stop here!

I'm so glad you found your way to my blog! If you are riding the Mscraps blogtrain you came here from Meta Wulandari's blog.
I am sure you gonna love all the goodies and fun our designers and CT members prepared for you.

Here is my contribution, an add-on minikit to the huge Mscraps collab Flower Garden which you will receive free with any $10+ purchase during iNSD celebrations (May 6 - May 9, 2011). I hope you're gonna like it!


Here is the download link.

The next stop is the blog of Ruth Melody.
If you get lost, here is where the blogtrain starts, you can find the list of all participants there!

Don't forget, there is much more going on at the M - games, challenges...and Mscraps designers are extremely generous, they LOVE to surprise with unexpected RAKs in the forum! Plus, the WHOLE store is 30-50% off during the festivities *wink*.

Here is where to find the information.


Thanks for stopping by and have fun!!
18 comments :
  1. so sweet, thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Romy ! Lovely flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the lovely train stop! Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! It's gorgeous Romy! Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing your talent! Love it, especially the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Romy!! A mini kit from you! Yay! I love it! I didn't know you could do that too! Is there anything you can't do?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eeeek Romy I had no idea you designed too!!!!! Thank you sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your contribution is so elegant in its design and heart warming. I love everything. Thank you for your generosity. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your contribution is so elegant in its design and heart warming. I love everything. Thank you for your generosity. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful, thank you

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on May. 22, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello and Thank you for these items...

    ReplyDelete