Sunday, May 1, 2011

Going on 45

Yesterday was my birthday. The double chair, I call it. Oh...excuse me, 44th.
Thanks for all the wonderful wished, I really appreciate it!
We had fabulous dinner with friends. Since my birthday doesn't count as a regular day, I indulged myself:



The Chocolate SoufflĂ© with mint and vanilla ice cream. When you cut the form -  hot chocolate heaven-ness (is that a word?) spills all over the plate.....do I get your attention?

How do I feel? Pretty good. See for yourself. There is still so much I want to accomplish and it's never too late to start something new!

credits soon

5 comments :
  1. Happy Birthday.....this is gorgeous and although I only know you through differant places on the internet I know you are a kind and caring and wonderful person!!!!!!! And that piece of chocolate heaveness looks amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you thouroughly enjoyed it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous LO and love your journaling on it!! And on the first pic; you already had my attention with the picture! LOL!! Here's to at least 44 more birthdays! *raises cyber glass to Romy*
    Hug, Petra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Romy, your layouts and designs are lovely! I came over from Shutter Sisters looking for your email, as I see your links over there aren't working because you have an extra s after http. Just thought you'd want to know :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally forgot to leave a comment here... :( Happy-happy birthday, Romy. Your layout is outstanding!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Romy! Romy! Romy! Amazing post girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete