Sunday, May 8, 2011

And you thought freebie time was over?

Happy Mother's Day! I hope you spent the day beautifully.

I have one more freebie - a Lightroom preset!
You probably don't know that I live in a region where Gold Rush was happening in 1848. There are many historical buildings, remnants of gold mines and stores with panning supplies.
I made a preset that is especially suitable for vintage photos, called - what else - Gold Rush.

Here are some previews:


(former prison Alcatraz, San Francisco, preset Gold Rush Faded)



and HERE is the download link, enjoy!!
(see my TOU before you download)



3 comments :
  1. Wow Romy! I just loved your last preset and I'm happy you made another one! It's beautiful too!!! Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on May. 22, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. grabbed this one as well Romy!! thanks sweets! - Onax

    ReplyDelete