Monday, March 14, 2011

Lots of layouts and news

Past two weeks were really hectic and I neglected my posting. For the month of March I was a guest CT at Mscraps and having an access to all the new released was like being in Disneyland!! I was scrapping like mad, just look at the long list of my pages below!!

A couple days ago Joyce Paul (owner of Mscraps) asked me to consider to be a permanent CT member!!! She really need not to ask! :-) Mscraps is my home and I will be most happy to be in the "closet" as the CT is called.

Urban Grunge templates by Queen Of Hearts
Eternal Love, Black and White Travel - ad77designs
True Love - designs by Anita

Bloom by Janyelle Mayara and Pink Reptile designs
altered template freebie by Yoshiko Designs

Steampunk by Honey Designs

Less is More Vol.2 - T for Me designs
Captured - Mscraps collab
(amazing kit, btw)

Complicity by Deca Designs

Pickin' Up 1 by Studio Basic
Captured - Mscraps collab kit

Vive La Paris - T for Me designs
Stitchery 1 - Heather T.

Ride the Bike by Deca Designs (guesting at Mscraps)
Polyester Bride templates  - Queen Of Hearts

Complicity Templates, Be Classic - Deca Designs

1 comments :
  1. so many wonderful pages!!!!!!!! you rock, Romy! :)

    ReplyDelete