Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Mscraps Birthday Bash

Oh my goodness, what a fun weekend!! My favorite place in the digiworld, the famous Madhouse, excuse me - Mscraps, celebrated it's first year of existence with an avalanche of games, challenges and other fun. I was glued to my computer for two days (I'm so lucky to have very understanding husband)  and yet I was barely able to keep up.
Now, my stand towards templates: I don't use templates very often but, I know that I have a special talent for changing and making them my own.  :-))
Here are the pages I made for various challenges:

Make Art (for Template Challenge 1)
GSO !! at gallerystandouts.com ( my second GSO in 3 days)

Solitude
(for the White Space Challenge)

Flower
(for Non-Photo Challenge)

Glamour Girl 2
(Scraplift Challenge)

Counting My Blessings
(Inspiration Challenge)

La Vie En Rose
(Topsy Turvy Challenge)

Love To Live
(Template Challenge 2)


2 comments :
  1. Holy cow, did you ever make some beautiful layouts! I'm so mad I missed this... And congrats on the GSO, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did I miss this post? These are AWESOME LOs! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your work. And - of course - congrats on the GSOs. I would be shocked if you DIDN'T get them, tho!

    :)

    ReplyDelete