Thursday, January 27, 2011

Catching up on challenges

I couln't participate at Mscraps challenges as much as I wanted to. The result is: only 3 entries for the whole month of January. But I always love to come back with a big bang (*chuckle*). The first layout is my take on the Template Challenge. I'm not a fan of templates - I feel like I'm cheating or not using my own brain, hehe. But when I use them (on rare occasions, of course) I love to make them my own; I hate just to "copy" the whole composition.

Where did The Time Go
GSO at gallerystandouts.com

here is the original template:
by Vissarah, Mscraps


The second page is for the Theme Challenge, and I'm also happy with how this turned out. I had sort of an idea in my head and I was frantically searching my Mscraps stash to find elements that would find and blending like crazy :-)

Winter Dream



and...


It's a well known secret that Mscraps is having a HUGE party this weekend to celebrate it's first year of existence!!

Happy Birthday, Mscraps!






1 comments :
  1. Wonderful layouts, Romy! :) The second one is my fav!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE it! :)

    ReplyDelete