Sunday, November 14, 2010

Crops for MOPS

Recently, I wrote Kathleen Summers whom I know from the Designer Digitals forum that I'm her "almost" neighbor from a town next to her. She answered back with: "Wanna come to a local crop - fundraiser?" So I went and we met and I had a lot of fun scrapping and talking! It didn't bother anyone (me the least) that we were the only two computer gals with no scissors and papers and cutting machines.   :-)
How cool is that to meet a digi-friend in person!!
There are more girls around here, closest of them Katrina Kennedy who's blog I subscribe and I learn a lot from it.

Here is the page I made at the event, the second one is in progress


2 comments :
  1. I agree too - didn't bother me at all that we were the only digi scrappers! It was so fun! I'm so glad you were able to come. I hope we can get together again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *sigh* You guys are so lucky to be able to meet up! So glad you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete