Saturday, November 20, 2010

Catching up on challenges at Mscraps

Due to our travels I didn't have much time to participate in the challenges at Mscraps, they are all amazing and there is 10 of them!

Scraplifting Marion's page inspired me to make Fiesta.
My sister and my kids at our summer cottage shortly before they all fell asleep.

credits here


Another challenge was a Halloween/autumn photo. Since we totally skipped Halloween this year and I don't like pictures from previous years...an easy choice.
Photo is from Convict Lake in the Mammoth Lakes area. I'm still sorting all 1200+ photos from our fall trip so for now I'm only posting this beauty:

1 comments :
  1. Romy, that new camera and you are making wonderful visual music!!! Gorgeous photo--and layout. I like what you do with Lightroom! Maybe some day I'll get that...

    ReplyDelete