Friday, September 10, 2010

Framed 4

It's the new kit from Heather T. at The Digichick. Often, I feel like many kits look a lot alike, they come and go but these beautiful frames are something that will stay in my "active inventory"!



my page about Vltava River, Prague
( if you like classical music listen how Czech composer Smetana evokes the sounds of the water in  his set of genial symphonic poems My Motherland: from a little stream to the wide majestic river flowing through the capital )
I had this music in my head when playing with this photo and creating the layout, it makes me proud of my heritage and I want to cry




Prague Castle above the Vltava River
2 comments :
  1. So magical page, Romy! :) Love your photo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had shivers listening to the music!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete