Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Busy weekend


Wheew!! 
1- Friday:
In June, I visited Museum Orsay in Paris which was being remodeled and half of the works of impressionists was moved to San Francisco for the time being. At the last minute, I decided to drive there ( to SF) with my daughter because the exhibition was ending after the Labor Day weekend. While waiting for our designated time window at the De Young Museum, we visited Botanical Gardens and Hagiwara Tea Gardens in Golden Gate Park. 
my girl at the Botanical Gardens
Hagiwara Tea Garden
Hagiwara
Hagiwara
my girl again, driving back home, no PP on this picture

2 - Saturday
We woke up at 5am to drive to for a 15mi hike to the Lake Aloha with friends. I don't remember my feet hurting like that before!
beginning of the hike, still smiling


around 2000ft incline




Aloha Lake, half empty

3 - Sunday
Another day, different people, trip to pools on Yuba River. What's 2 miles walk, eh?


4 - Monday
The more friends the merrier!! Boating on the Folsom Lake. It's wonderful to have the lake almost next door!!
friends

never boring

little Blake falling asleep thanks to the boat bouncing

little girl's name is Summer
 "Summer Tan" preset applied :)




4 comments :
  1. Oh Romy Your daughter is as beautful as you!! You photograph just devine too darling!!! I am envious! Love watvhing and looking at your stuff!

    Hugs '
    Caen

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS photos! Looks like a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WONDERFUL photos!!!! :) Your girl is really beautiful. The photo of little Blake is my fav! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your daughter is pure beauty--but so much of you shines inside of her!

    ReplyDelete