Sunday, July 25, 2010

New layouts

Today, I - the busy bee - am posting my latest pages, one of them - Senses - which was my first layout (and the last one, so far) for Pattie Knox's class called Digital Techniques for Art Journaling. absolutely inspiring, and still 5 more class projects to finish! I sort of forgot to post it even though it was picked by GSO more than a month ago. Go figure...

Senses (credits here )
GSO at gallerystandouts.com

Next two pages are about our June travels around Europe, lots of material to scrap with of course!!
From Paris with Love (credits here )

Looking into the Past (credits here )

Another two pages I finished in the same day, ehm, today:
Cold (credits here )


and Subway, from last year's hike in incredible Subway canyon in Zion NP, Utah. (credits here )

1 comments :