Saturday, April 10, 2010

More layouts

This layout is my lift of a page by Zarishka for Vinnie Pearce's challenge Lift This. I tried to re-create the shadows the same way to show the depth of Zarishka's layout but I'm not entirely satisfied with the results. Anyway, it was a beautiful page to lift.
Photo: Barbora, 2010, San Francisco.

credits:
Vinnie Pearce
flowers, leaves: Placid, Forecast
lace: Rose Garden
bracket: Wishes N Dreams
text brush: Old Text
dark background: Pieces of Me I

Scrap Originals
gerbera, tape: Summer's Edge

HeatherT
stitch: Stitched 3
font: Sunshine Poppy

Jan Hicks
torn paper: Scruffy

Kim de Smet
script paper: Written and Printed

fonts: Sunshine in My Soul, HeatherT's Sunshine Poppy

Another fun challenge. According to this color test, my color is black. For the April Color Challenge at Mscraps, we were creating pages using mostly the color from the quiz. Again, our daughter Barbora ( she was 10) as a great subject, the picture is from boating on Lake Berryessa, 2001.

credits: Joyce Paul - Simplicity, Curiosity, Sheer Elegance



Lastly, a page ( at 2Peas in a Bucket) made with Vinnie Pearce's new kit Live Laugh Love. What a great motto! I played with the photo using Mulletgod's actions and I love the way it turned out. The picture for this page is - in my opinion - perfect. Imagine the whole crew screaming and barking!! Too much fun!!
Our cottage, spring 1997. 

credits:
Vinnie Pearce 
Live Laugh Love
Old Text Brush



As a last thing, a creation by Fabienne, I'll definitely try this, amazing!!




0 comments :

Post a Comment