Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter, we killed Easter Bunny!

It's been really cold here ( Northern California ) this week. Not much hiking - more scrapping!!
First layout: my mom trying to keep together my two little bugs, our summer cottage, 1992.

Other page is my Happy Birthday card for Designer Digitals which celebrates 5 years of its existence. I love this place with very friendly forum and gallery!! I especially like that the layouts in the gallery are very personal as are the comments on them. Check the gallery to see what I'm talking about. You can find layouts in different styles - traditional ( not exactly my cup of tea), simple and what I love most: artistic and fun.

Credits here and here.


As for the Easter Bunny, my husband made one of our favorites from Crete: Rabbit Stifado. An amazing stew with lots of onion, tomatoes and wine. Total delicacy!!!

Happy Easter everyone!!
0 comments :

Post a Comment